In 2012, ADEM supported by the institutions and its sponsors decided to commit and apply The French sport agreement for sustainable development in the organization of the Decastar
The commitment made, allowed us to get the sustainable development label : Sport is committed by the French National Olympic and Sports Committee.
In 2018, ADEM again committed itself to this approach and obtained this label for the seventh consecutive year.
These commitments relate to 8 goals:
• Conduct sports policies in a sustainable and socially responsible manner,
• Strengthening the contribution of sport to SD education and training,
• Contribution to social cohesion and solidarity,
• Sport and health promotion,
• Fight against climate change,
• Sports venues protection,
• Taking care of the environment in the event,
• Strengthening sport to a sustainable economy and international sports solidarity.